There are two options to link a school account to a home account:
Option 1: You have an existing home account
1. Visit www.readingeggs.com and log in with your username and password.
2. Select the ‘+Add Another Child’ tab.
3. Under Option #2 ‘Link a child with a school’ enter your child’s login details provided by the school and click ‘Link Child’.
Option 2: You do not have an existing home account
1. You must first create a home account. To do this:
- Visit www.readingeggs.com and register for a free trial as a parent by clicking the ‘Parents click here’ link. You will be prompted to enter your email address and password and an activation link will be sent.
- Log into your email account, click on the activation link and you will be prompted to enter your name, phone number, postcode and where you heard about Reading Eggs.
- The next screen will prompt you to enter your child’s information. To link your child to your new account, tick the ‘Link school account’ box and enter the student login details provided by the school.