For both iTunes/App Store and Google Play app subscriptions, you will only be charged once your free trial period has ended. If you cancel your paid subscription, you will continue to have access to your subscription for the period of time that has already been paid, and no future charges will be made.
iTunes app subscriptions
If you purchased a monthly subscription via the App Store (iTunes), you can cancel your subscription at any time. TRANSACTIONS MADE THROUGH THE APP STORE ARE BETWEEN THE PURCHASER AND APPLE. WE CANNOT DIRECTLY MANAGE THE REFUND AND/OR CANCELLATION PROCESS ON BEHALF OF THE PURCHASER.
For more information on how to cancel your Reading Eggs app subscription, please visit https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039.
Google Play app subscriptions
If you purchased a monthly subscription via Google Play, you can cancel your subscription at any time. TRANSACTIONS MADE THROUGH GOOGLE PLAY ARE BETWEEN THE PURCHASER AND GOOGLE. WE CANNOT DIRECTLY MANAGE THE CANCELLATION PROCESS ON BEHALF OF THE PURCHASER.
For information on cancelling a subscription via Google Play, visit: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7018481?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en.
Reading Eggs offers a 30‑day money‑back guarantee, no questions asked. After 30 days, no refunds will be offered.
Web Monthly subscriptions
If you purchased your monthly subscription directly from the ABC Reading Eggs website, please follow these instructions:
1. Log into your family dashboard at https://app.readingeggs.com/parent/dashboard using your email address and the password you chose during registration – please note you cannot cancel your subscription while logged in through the app; you will need to log in through a web browser.
2. Hover over the ‘My Account’ tab on the top-left side of the menu bar and select ‘Manage My Subscriptions’.
3. Select ‘Cancel’ in the right-hand column next to each child’s name.
- This will only appear for monthly subscriptions.
- You will need to click cancel for both ABC Reading Eggs and ABC Mathseeds for each child whose subscription you would like to cancel.
You can also watch this quick video for the steps to cancel your web subscription: https://youtu.be/1E_GSb8nvKE.